Advanced remote posting from a wordpress master site to many wordpress clients using xml-rpc calls
— clone posts on n-wordpress sites
— custom publish date, title, categories and thumbnail
To install the plugin manually:
- Extract the contents of the archive (zip file)
- Upload the wp folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ folder
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins section in your WordPress admin panel.
Upload via the WordPress administration panel:
- Click on “Plugins” in the left panel, then click on “Add new”.
- You should now see the Install Plugins page. Click on “Upload”.
- Click on Browse and select your “wp-remote-multisite-post.zip” file.
- Click on “Install now”, activate it and you’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Remote Multisite Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors