This plugin is a one of the best way to setup Push7 subscribe button.
When you use Push7 on your WordPress site,
you have to register and install Official plugin.
This plugin only provide Subscribe button interface.
- put official button everywhare with shortcode
- Various types of announcement under article (developing)
- Add official or unified button into Jetpack Share Buttons(Shardaddy).
- Widget for subscribe Push7 Button
- Use App ID set by Official Plugin, or your custom APP ID
[push7-sb id="YOUR_CUSTOM_APPID" type="BUTTON_TYPE"]
id: Push7 AppId
type: Button type to show.
r(Count in right),
n(No count). default is
This plugin is developing on GitHub
- Installation Instructions
- Install from plugin directory on dashboard
- Activate it
- Can I use this plugin without Push7 Official plugin?
Yes, but You couldn’t send notification without that.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Push7 Subscribe button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Push7 Subscribe button” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Push7 Subscribe button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Optimize performance with omit depulicate request
- fix: SocialBuzz couldn’t show official button
- fix translation issue
- fix text domain
- Init release