This is a fully customizable sermon library plugin. It comes complete with the ability to add audio and video sermons.
From within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for SermonPress
- Click the Install Now button to install the plugin
- Click the Activate button to activate the plugin
- Unzip the download package
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SermonPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SermonPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed AutoEmbed bug with youtu.be/ links.
- Fixed bugs to make work with 5.0+
- Change — Changed the sp_ prefix to sermonpress_ prefix on all functions, hooks and options.
- Change — Changed sermon photo from featured image to sermon image in editor.
- Upgrade — Implemented new ESV API v3.
- Fix — Implemented new YouTube embed standards.
- Upgrade — Updated all dependencies.
- Fix — Global single sermon post cover option wasn’t showing on sermon pages.
- The first release with all the core features implemented.