Publish or update posts and pages using the Ctrl+S hotkey (cmd+s on Mac). Overwrites the browsers default Ctrl+S function of “Save webpage as..” and instead runs the WordPress function assigned to the Publish button.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Will this plugin work on PC, Mac, or Linux?
Yes, the hotkey will replace the default browser functions in all browsers across all Operating Systems.
Contributors & Developers
“Save Posts With Cmd+S” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Save Posts With Cmd+S” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updates JS to work cross-browser
- Moves JS to it’s own file
- loads JS in footer of admin
- checks for cmd+s and ctrl+s hotkeys
- stops default action of browser
- virtually clicks the Publish button