PPinger helps you use your visitors to ping Pingomatic.com that your blog has been updated.
It randomizes between pinging a randomly selected amount of these RSS aggregators:
It is a good help for getting new blogs indexed.
- Install the plugin via your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does this improve my SEO?
Yes and no. It helps you ping your freshly created website, in fact it uses your visitors to increase exposure.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PPinger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Code fixes based on feedback from nekstrebor in support forum. Thank you 🙂
- Added last message note — suggest from nekstrebor in support forum.
- Removed interval option — runs automatically twice a day.
- Code cleanup — Lots of old and unecessary code removed
- Rewrite entire plugin
- WordPress 3.6 compatible
- WordPress 3.0 Compatible
- Backlinks can be turned on and off in settings.
- Ad service location updated.
- Dashboard Widget can now be turned on and off in the settings page
- Updated help/info page inside plugin.