Playlist Audio Player will add a HTML5 player at the bottom of the site. Creates playlist of 5 tracks. Player has built in playlist manager in which you can manage your music. Enjoy your tracks!
Plugin Demo: Audio Player Free Demo
The Plugin Features:
- Create Playlist of 5 tracks
- Choose which track should display on frontend
- Use player in your theme and listen your track on any page of your site.
- Shuffle your tracks
- Repeat all, repeat one, repeat off for your tracks
- Change your track using next and previous buttons.
For Support contact us at email@example.com.
Performing a new installation for Playlist Audio Player
After downloading the ZIP file,
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the downloaded zip file.
For Mac Users
- Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin.
- Right-click on the folder and select Compress.
- Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.*
- Click “Install Now” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
- How to add player on page/post?
Paste shortcode [playlist_player] on your page/post to add Playlist Audio Player on your page.
- How to use player in theme?
To use player in your theme, use do_shortcode(‘[playlist_player]’);
Contributors & Developers
“Playlist Audio Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors