An editor can make changes to a live page and then save as a draft and preview before publishing over the existing page/post.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Drafts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix/code improvements provided by Ryan Jarrett (email@example.com) to correct an issue where custom field changes are lost when they are created/updated by another plugin via the save_post hook.
- Now supports scheduling a draft to be published also provided by Ryan Jarrett (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tested working correctly with WordPress 4.3.1
- Tested working correctly with WordPress 4.0
- Post slug fix suggested by epowell.
- Save draft button now resembles new WP UI as provided by Jason (sorry I don’t know your surname).
- Now works with «pending review» posts also provided Jason.
- Code improvements as kindly suggested by Peter Westwood.
- Initial public version.