Create a native Android app of your blog.
With this plugin you can automatically generate your mobile app ready to deploy on android market or host it by yourself.
No programming skills needed and it’s instantly available.
IPhone version comming soon.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- When will the Iphone version arrive?
Contributors & Developers
“Feed.nu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Feed.nu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Made some changes to make it work from php >=5.2.0 instead of >=5.3.0
- added missing files
- complete remake!
- Added better feedback when saving live settings
- Even better validator before generating APK
- Don’t require modification in .htaccess file to download APK
- Saves the live password after validation
- Better validation on the images
- Added feedback when the app won’t generate because of invalid images or settings.
- Added option to change version name and version code
- Some backend improvements
- Notification about new post should work better, you need to recompile your app after this install to take effect.
- You are now able to reset the Live Password
- correct spellings
- Added a link to http://draw9patch.com/ when uploading 9-grid-button
- Now able to resend the live password to admin email again
- Fixed a minor bugg when a uploaded image did not work
- fixed qr-code when it sometimes didn’t find the app when it was available
- Fixed the problem when using wordpress in a subfolder and dont receive compiled app
- Fixed the never ending gears
- Able to change button url
- Fixed the package name error
- fixed a bug that when a domain contained — the app would not compile
- Complete new GUI.
- Lots of bugfixes in android app.
- Prepeared for iPhone app
- Initial release