Plugin that you connect to EduAdmin to enable bookings of both courses and programmes through your website.
Requires the following PHP-modules
- Upload the zip-file (or install from WordPress) and activate the plugin
- Provide the API key from EduAdmin.
- Create pages for the different views and give them their shortcodes
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EduAdmin Booking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
The full changelog available on GitHub
- Don’t output the print_r of the entire programme.. (e32d407)
⚠ BREAKING CHANGES
- Programme/Shortcodes: Custom code with
do_shortcodenow needs to do
echo do_shortcode( ‘[eduadmin-programme-list]’ ); after the change.
Which is the intended way to use
do_shortcodethe previous versions
were not working in the correct way.
- Programme/Shortcodes: Fixed an issue with Programme pages (461c3bf)
- Programme: Added check for StatusId, so that we only show programme starts with statusid 1 (Booked) (cc9a797)