Disable the user registration through the wp-login.php page, also redirect all actions like lostpassword, resetpass etc…
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/disable-registerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Register” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: Indefined index
- Fix: Compatibility with WordPress not allowing php 7.1 in the repo because of a commit pre-hook
- Complete Refactor
- Initial Release