- Easy to create custom block patterns
- Add any type of keywords to find easily in the block inserter
- Create custom pattern categories
- Assign your patterns to single or multiple categories
- Browse readymade block patterns from WordPress.org patterns library and use it
- Browse block patterns by specific Author
- Find and click on the ‘Block Patterns‘ menu in the admin sidebar.
- Click on the ‘Add New‘ button.
- Write your pattern name.
- Start writing or choose any blocks you want to be part of your pattern.
- Publish your pattern
- Open any page/post and select pattern from the Block Inserter under the pattern tab.
- Download the plugin
- Upload the folder “create-block-patterns” to wp-content/plugins (or upload a zip through the WordPress admin)
- Activate and enjoy!
Can I create multiple patterns?
Yes, you can create patterns as per your requirement.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Block Pattern Builder For WordPress — Boost Up Gutenberg Patterns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New — Check out and use block patterns from the WordPress.org patterns collection
- Update — Compatible with WordPress 6.1.x
- initial release