Audiomack is the place for artists to effortlessly share their music and for fans to discover and download free songs and albums.
With this plugin all you need to do is click on the sound icon in edit page/post screen and then paste the web link to a song or album.
This plugin will generate the necessary embed codes.
For more information visit Audiomack.com
Please go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New Plugin > Search for: audiomack and then press install
- Upload audiomack.zip into to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Run into issues or have questions/suggestions?
If you have suggestions or run into an issue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Audiomack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with 5.8
- Tested with 5.7
- Tested with 5.5
- Updated sample embed URL structures
- Tested with WP 5.4
- Tested up to WP 5.1
- Update settings page
- Bug fix — Eliminate URL error if shortcode pasted into Gutenberg shortcode box
- Enable support for background / color embed options
- Update embed URLs
- Switch embed URLs from http:// to https://
- Tested with WP 4.7
- Added plugin icon & banner
- Updated YouTube video
- Remove outdated screenshot
- Tested with WP 4.6 Beta
- Add playlist support
- Tested with WP 4.5
- Tested with WP 4.2.4 and upcoming WP 4.3
- Fixed a little glitch from 1.2.1 … wasn’t preselecting the thin value from the options.
- Tested with WP 4.2
- Deactivated color pickers for now and no custom colors are passed to the embed end point.
- Added Player Style property which can be: thin, standard and large (default).
- Users who have used the old slim option in the past will be converted to Player Style ‘thin’
- Pushed the version to 1.2.1
- Tested with WP 4.1
- Added some UTM params in the settings link.
- Added social media in the setting’s sidebar. Twitter follow + Facebook page
- Updated the settings page so it uses 2 columns and it is better organized.
- Updated screenshot 1
- Removed the text help us get on WordPress.com (the plugin is now used there)
- Tested with WP 4.0
- Registered for oembed provider.
- Removed text: Help us put Audiomack on WordPress.com from readme
- Improved the UI of the shortcode generator
- Made the popup dialog to be 800×600
- Increased the font of the shortcode generator to 14px
- Updated screenshots to match the look of WP 3.7+
- Deleted some old QR code files that were used for other purpose
- Added a nice background color when hovering the result item.
- Tested with WP 3.9
- Tested with WP 3.8.1
- Tested with WP 3.8
- Tested with WP 3.7
- Corrected the video link
- Added uninstall.php to clean up after the plugin deletion.
- Added tutorial video to the readme.txt and in the settings page.
- Added a color picker to make selecting colors easier.
- Added a search tab in the Audiomack’s icon
- Made album player height 352px
- Fixes and other improvements
- Tested with WP 3.6.1
- Initial Release