Want to see some demos or try the plugin without actually installing it? Click here
Do you want to create an advance form such like:
* Order Forms
* Event Registration
* User registration
* Quote form
* Any form that has calculations or conditions
But you are just starting and don’t want to invest a ton of money in a formbuilder? Well, you are in luck because All in one forms is the most complete free form builder in WordPress. It has all the features you need to create a form that has calculations, conditions, styling, and much more.
- A bunch of fields at your disposal
- Text Box: Add one line of text.
- Multiple Box: Add multiple lines of text.
- Radio: Select from a list using radio buttons.
- Checkbox: Select one or many options from a list.
- Dropdown: Select from a list using a dropdown.
- Single Label: Add additional text to the form.
- Divider: Separate the extra product fields in sections.
- Datepicker: Select a date from a calendar.
- Masked Field: Allow to input text in a predefined format.
- Color Picker: Select a color form a dropdown.
- Slider: Slider control.
- Button Selector: Select from a list of options.
- SwitchSwitch: Turn on/off control.
- Signature: Signature control.
- Color Swatcher: Select from a list of colors.
- Term of Service: Add a term of service checkbox.
- Textual Image: Dynamically add text to an image.
- List: Add a list that can be increased or decreased by the user.
- Group Panel: Create sub sections and display a sub total in each of them.
- Repeter: Create a list of fields that can be repeater with a buttons.
- File Upload): Upload files.
- Hidden: Hiden field that is not visible by the user but can be seen in the entries screen or email.
- Image Picker: Select one or many items from a list of images.
- Slider: Select from a range of numbers using an slider
- Survey: Create a survey table.
- HTML: Add a custom html code.
- Address : Create an address field.
- Email: Create an email field.
- Image: Adds an image to your form.
- Name: Create a name field.
- Numeric: Add a box that support only numbers.
- Total: Show the total amount of your form.
- Float: Add a floating panel.
- Google Maps
- Chained Select
- Multiple Steps: Split long forms into steps making them easier to fill
- Conditional logic: Show or hide fields when a condition is met
- Formulas: Similar to excel, create your own arithmetical operations to calculate a price or value
- Api: If you are a developer and want to do something more complex, you can use the api to create your own code to manipulate the form
- QRCode Support: Add customized qr codes to your emails and confirmation messages
Are you ready to take your forms to the next level? Check out our premium extensions that will make your forms more powerful and flexible. And unlike the other form builders where you need to pay yearly to keep receiving updates (which is critical to maintain your site up to date and secure) All the extensions come with a perpetual license and perpetual updates
* Entries screen: View, export to csv or edit the previously submitted entries
* Paypal: Accept payments with paypal
* Stripe: Accept payments with stripe
* PDF: Create pdfs using the entry information and attach it to the emails
* Pages: Create pages using the entry information
* Attachments: Attach uploaded files within the emails sent.
* Auto Save: Save the filled information so the user can continue filling the form later
* Confirmation: Add a review/confirmation page before submitting
* Register users: Create a user account on your site when a form is submitted
* Google Sheets: Send the form information to a google sheet
* Lookup fields: Create a field that can be filled with information from another form Check tutorial.
Calculating Prices with All in one forms
Introduction to Formulas
Formula With Conditions
You can view and download the form templates Here
Printing Order Form: A form that calculate a price depending on the number of characters to print
Change order form: A form used to request changes in a project
Order form: Form used to purchase products, you can select one than one product and quantity
Lab requisition form: Form used for lab requisitions, it can be signed and has term of service that need to be agreed by the user
Research Consent Form: A consent form with signature and term of services
Employee Evaluation Form: An evaluation form with a dynamic date and survey field
Simple Personnel Action Form: Form for managing employee actions, used for hr
Patient Intake Form: Used to manage patient details
Multiple Steps Contact Form: Contact form with multiple steps
Contact Form With Term Of Service: A basic contact form with term of service and sign up to newsletter
Repeatable form: A example form that uses the repeater field
Multiple Step Form: Example form with multiple steps
Basic Contact Form: A simple contact form
Conversational forms: Create forms that display one field at a time and the user can navigate between them. This increase user engagement and submission rate. Check Demo
Using formulas to calculate a price
Using formulas in field settings
Learn how to use formulas to do stuffs like setting the text of a field or changing the minimum date of a date picker
This plugin provides 1 block.
- All in one forms - The most complete free form builder in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“All in one forms — The most complete free form builder in WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “All in one forms — The most complete free form builder in WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
All in one forms 1.2.79
- Fixed issue with option condition
All in one forms 1.2.78
- Added support for repeaters in lookup fields
All in one forms 1.2.75
- Added material theme
All in one forms 1.2.74
- Added qr code support to email and confirmation message
All in one forms 1.2.73
- Fixed issue with conditional logic using fields inside a group field
All in one forms 1.2.72
- Added formula support to datepicker conditions
- Minor fixes to how the signature field is displayed
- Internal changes to support new features in the pdf builder and page builder
All in one forms 1.2.68
- Updating the formula logic to support lookup fields
All in one forms 1.2.67
- Fixed issue with file upload field
All in one forms 1.2.66
- Fixed issue with hard breaks.
All in one forms 1.2.65
- Fixed issue with translation file
All in one forms 1.2.62
- Added chained select field
All in one forms 1.2.61
- Fixed issue with repeater field in csv export and entries screen
All in one forms 1.2.60
- Fixed issue with compatibility with the entries screen
All in one forms 1.2.59
- Fixed issue with name field
All in one forms 1.2.58
- Website field
All in one forms 1.2.57
- Fixed issues and added new hooks
All in one forms 1.2.53
- Fixed issue with autosave add on
All in one forms 1.2.52
- Fixing bugs in the form generation.
All in one forms 1.2.48
- Added smart tags for user meta
All in one forms 1.2.47
- Added properties to the address field so each item (liket address,state,country etc) can be accessed individually in a formula
All in one forms 1.2.46
- Added bulk create options to multiple items fields (like dropdowns, checkboxes etc).
All in one forms 1.2.43
- Fixed issue with required address field
All in one forms 1.2.43
- Fixed issue in form submission
All in one forms 1.2.42
- Fixed issue with translations
- Added logging to the emailing process
- Added first day of week setting to date picker and date range
All in one forms 1.2.39
- Fixed issue with settings screen
All in one forms 1.2.37
- Fixed issues with repeater field
All in one forms 1.2.36
- Added tutorial for pricing settings
- Added documentation for using formulas in your form
All in one forms 1.2.35
- Fixed issue with formula designer
All in one forms 1.2.34
- Making paragraph field to calculate price on input instead of blur
All in one forms 1.2.33
- Fix issue with price per word and price per char calculators
All in one forms 1.2.30
- Fixed issue with formulas in numeric field
- Make designer scroll to added fields if needed
All in one forms 1.2.31
- Fixed issue with tooltip
All in one forms 1.2.29
- Making inline editor edit the first label of each field by default
All in one forms 1.2.28
- Improved Inline Edition
All in one forms 1.2.25
- Added inline edition
All in one forms 1.2.24
- Added search field box
All in one forms 1.2.22
- Fixed issue with conditional logic
All in one forms 1.2.21
- Added Entries Screen
All in one forms 1.2.20
- Fixed issue with multiple steps form