1. Ease of access for Visually impaired
Accessibility Assistant abetments the users that have vacillating degrees of visual impairment by aggrandizing their browsing experience to meet their medical needs and phenomenal taboos.
2. Ease of access for Aged
Amidst the accessibility assistant plugin we help elderly users to swamp any senses that may have palliate or ramshackle over time by allowing them to reconcile the text size on your site, by kindling clickable.
3. Ease of access for motility impaired
Stab your mouse for a couple of days and see what the empiricism is like navigating your company’s site!
4. Ease of access for Contingent Disabilities
Have you ever had your neophytes expatriate for an eye checkup, only to vamoose to the doctor’s clinic and find the cosmos sorely vivid and fuzzy? Or maybe you’ve found yourself impuissant to type the computer keyboard because you strained your wrist?
5. Ease of access for the Blind
With Accessibility Assistant, blind and visually impaired people have the ease of access to become more independent and integration with the Digital world, which replicates their daily lives.
- Keyword Navigation — User can address focus on any components of the website, so in turn disabled user can highlight the particular component which is easily visible.
- Gigantic Text — As the name itself defines, this option augments the text size up to 4 levels.
- Starring Links — This highlights all the anchor links to identify both the internal and external linkings on the website.
- Desaturate This converts color mode into black and white mode, so that the color blinded user can read and access the website.
- Cursor — This feature enables immense Cursor and Reading Mode. With the help of immense cursor, the user can easily identify where the cursor is located. With the help of reading mode, the user can track the line position.
- Additional Contrast — This facilitates different modes like Invert color, Dark Color and Light Color mode etc.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the «Accessibility» Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Contributors & Developers
“Accessibility Assistant” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors