This plugin allows you to create multiple galleries and arrange them in a 3 column grid. Backend options give you control over gallery transition animation (horizontal, vertical, or cross-fade), image size, displaying gallery info and more.
It has a minimal design which makes it easy to customize and integrate into any WordPress theme.
- multiple galleries
- minimal design
- sortable slides in gallery
- ordered galleries in grid
- swipe navigation on mobile
- full screen
- gallery descriptions
- link gallery to projects
- Upload “zielke-design-project-gallery” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Place “echo do_shortcode( ‘[zielke_project_gallery]’ );” where you would like to display your grid of galleries.
How do I display a single gallery somewhere on a page
Galleries are displayed as a template page which will include your header and footer. Currently there is no shortcode to display a single gallery on another page.
What social media options are integrated in this gallery?
Currently there is only a Pinterest button as an option to display on a gallery.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zielke Design Project Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Zielke Design Project Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- jquery compatability fix for WordPress 5.5
- added option to anchor gallery on page load or not.
- fixed bug in category filtering.
- tested with WP 5.2.4.
- improved PHP compatibility.
- changed slider js library to slick.js for smoother functionality.
- fixed issue with force small thumbnails.
- improved backend styles.
- better dashboard menu structure.
- lazyload album thumbnails to speed up load time.
- preloader enhanced with gif.
- Image pre-loader script added to gallery template file for better performance on mobile.
- Mobile version now uses swipe gesture navigation rather than buttons.
- Redesigned feature layout in galleries. Link to project website now in bottom left corner, info toggle button now in bottom right corner, removed Pinterest button option.
- Better use of Fontawesome icons.
- Gallery navigation is indicated with opacity flair when image is clicked.
- Added option for paged, or AJAX galleries.
- Better visual layout in dashboard settings.
- Updated screenshots.
- Fixed FontAwesome icons in Dashboard.
- Converted gallery template page into lightbox.
- fixed bug in gallery image upload.
- fixed mobile layout issue.
- Can now select and insert multiple images from media uploader.
- Horizontal and Vertical animations are now an infinite loop.
- Initial release.
- Fixed permission level for gallery post type.