zeStatix is counter clicks for the specified HTML elements.
Click tracking is easy, you just need to select an element on the site page.
- No additional servers are used;
- No cookies used;
- On the site page, you can select any elements for tracking click.
Clicks statistics are based on
- Number of times the element is shown;
- Number of clicks on element;
- Сlick time;
- User country;
- IP address of the user;
- User device;
- User monitor width;
- User browser width.
Why tracking click statistics
- Proper design for page;
- Web analytics.
Additional settings for click statistics
- “TRACK ON” — site pages are assigned that will track click statistics;
- “BROWSER WIDTH” — sets the browser window width for click tracking.
- Add the unpacked version to the WordPress plugin directory.
- Install zeStatics plugin in WordPress admin panel.
- After installing the plugin, run the plugin settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“zeStatix” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“zeStatix” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “zeStatix” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Optimizing DataBase queries.
Added new statistics parameters;
Element selection changed;
Added navigation button for quick navigation.
New tracking statistics options:
— Number of times the element has been loaded on the page;
— The number of pages on which the element was loaded;
— The number of unique users for whom the element was loaded.
— Improved “Select Element” method;
— For «details statistics», a new parameter — screen width and browser width.
— Improved tracking method.
— Uploaded to the WordPress plugin repository.