This plugin will add tracking features to your wordpress blog without have to know any PHP,
edit code, or cut and paste tracking code to footers. Also, if you change or update themes,
you will not have to remember to update tracking code.
- Enter all settings through admin screen
- Tracks all pages
- Captures logged in status of users
- Captures internal search terms
- Captures number of search results
- Captures 404 data
- Ability to track/not track Administrators
- Tracks Comments as Actions
Installing is as simple as downloading the file from this site,
placing it in your wp-content/plugins directory and activating the plugin,
and entering in your Yahoo ID. For the more detailed instructions read on.
Copy files to wp-content/plugins
Activate Plugin in admin>plugins
Enter in Required data for all fields in the YWA Settings screen
NOTE You will need a CustomField set up to track if users are logged in. Just provide the # 1,2,3 etc. not the field code.
- Where can I find out more information about the plugin?
View project page for more details
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YWA — Yahoo Web Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors