With this plugin, Yahoo Messenger users can put a nice, fully customized image button that shows whether they’re online or not on their blog.
- Download the archive file and decompress it. I can see that you’ve done this
- Upload the whole folder named
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Configure this plugin through the
YM Statusmenu below the
- Put the button anywhere you like in your theme files by adding this PHP function: . It’s up to you where you want to put it, but people usually prefer the sidebar.
- What should I do in the configuration page
I’ve provided further information about configuring the plugin in my blog: ‘http://www.hudatoriq.web.id/wp-hacks/ym-online-status’.
- How do I use my custom images as YM status button
It’s simple. Create a pair of images (online and offline button), Upload those images into
/wp-content/plugins/ym-online-status/images/. See about the rules of naming the images at the plugin page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Yahoo Messenger Online Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors