XML sitemap generator by Kaboom
This plugin generates a dynamic sitemap so search engines can crawl your site in the most efficient way.
You’ll be up and running with just a few clicks and have have full control over your new sitemap!
What do you get
- An automated XML sitemap up to 250 pages.
- An automated HTML sitemap by using shortcode [kaboom-sitemap]
- The ability to exlude post types from your XML/HTML sitemap.
- The ability to exlude single posts form your XML/HTML sitemap.
- [pro] Unlimited pages in your XML sitemap
- [pro] Multilingual support
- [pro] Technical support
Note: Some features require a pro license, get yours here
Installation — From WordPress Admin
- Go to ‘Plugins > Add new’
- Search for “XML sitemap generator by Kaboom”
- Hit Install Now, and Activate after that
- Upload the
xml_sitemap_generator_by_kaboomfolder to the
- Activate through the WordPress admin from ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’
If every thing went well you will see a “Sitemap” tab in your WordPress admin menu.
At this point you are all good to go, hit the tab and start customizing your XML sitemap.
Contributors & Developers
“XML Sitemap Generator By Kaboom” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New logo
- Fix old values for disabled posts
- Fix to enable and disable in posts
- Document load instead of window load
- Add class to dismiss button
- Fix in Ajax dismiss button
- Add Ajax dismiss review button
- Fix reloading bug
- Fix minor bug
- Fix missing images
- Add Kaboom Send Secrets to kaboom.php overview page
- Change name and menu logics
- Add a select option to exclude or include a page/post in the HTML/XML sitemap in the edit section
- Fix dismiss leave a review button redirect
- Minor bugifx
- Typo fix
- Minor bugifx
- Fix missing file
- Pushing multi level plugin
- Adding development plugin’s
- Change the name from XML Sitemap Generator to XML/HTML Sitemap Generator
- Update to get a better sitemap
- Changed dot logo
- New logo
- Do not redirect after dismissing “leave a review”
- Add shortcode to descriptiontext
- Do not show “leave a review” on xml sitemap settings page
- Add link to settings at plugin page
- Added a shortcode to show your sitemap on the front of your website [kaboom-sitemap]
- Upgrade the number of free pages from 75 up-to 250
- Licence bugfix
- Protect the API stats
- See exactly where your API is used and when the latest requests took place in your WordPress dashboard
- Ask for plugin reviews
- Minor bugfix
- Changed the logic so only one licence is needed for all your sites
- Increase the maximum free pages from 50 up to 75
- Small bugfixes
- Order links by slug
- Calculate how many disabled pages you got to show you the remaining enabled pages (for free accounts only)
- Major UI improvements
- Fix slugs of translated pages with sitepress (WPML)
- Fix for translated homepages and clean up some code
- Fix for translated pages that are on concept status
- Fix that settings that are safed need a reload
- Make XML sitemap only executable for administrators
- Change author URL
- Tested with 5.2.1
- Add screenshots and rewrite readme.txt
- Change file name of root file according to directory name
- Change paths
- Added WordPress escaping functions for output data.
- Added WordPress sanitization functions for users input data.
- Added WordPress Nonce and user validation to the settings page.
- Changes to calling file locations.
- Removed the prosiblity for direct file querying.