Xhanch — My Advanced Settings (developed by Xhanch Studio) is a plugin that provides commonly used options for your WordPress but not provided by WordPress by default. With this, you can utilize/enable/disable these available options/features:
- Disable WordPress auto P tag on post/page and comments that will automatically add annoying P tags
- Disable WordPress texturize on post/page and comments that will change/clean up/mess up your content’s HTML code
- Disable WordPress convert characters functionality on post/page and comments that convert special characters into another format
- Enable shortcodes usage on text widgets
- Disable post/page revision history/logs to save your database storage
- Disable canonical URL
- Disable XML RPC
- Hide top WP admin bar
- Add a favicon for your website
- Insert google analytics code
- Display total number of executed SQL queries
- Easily insert 200+ Update Services (ping list) to notify updates on your website
- Show SQL query error
- and more to come …
This plugin should be an essential plugin for your WordPress websites.
For complete features list, installation and setup, screen shots, FAQs, update logs/changelog, and support:
- What is Xhanch — My Advanced Settings?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Xhanch — My Advanced Settings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors