Xatkit is the first company bringing pretrained expert eCommerce chatbots to WooCommerce.
Our chatbots work out-of-the-box. They are able to read and understand all your WooCommerce shop data to configure themselves and start answering your clients right away on a variety of topics.
For instance, they can help your clients look for products, offer recommendations, inform about payment methods, suggest shipping options, etc.
And you can always add new custom FAQs or change the look and feel of the bot with our simple to use dashboard. No code required.
Our native WooCommerce support also makes sure your bots are in sync with your shop data. Ask the bot to automatically update itself with the click of a button.
All this powered by an AI backend that ensures your bots are smart enough to understand your visitors’ requests.
And don’t forget that our reporting capabilities will help you monitor what the clients are looking for and, even, help you improve your shop by pointing out what the clients want and you’re not yet offering.
Xatkit is a hosted service (all the language processing and data monitoring takes place on our servers, you don’t need to worry about this) and requires a Xatkit API to work but with our generous free trial, you can make sure Xatkit is the right solution before paying for it!
These are some of the tasks the bot can do for you (see more here):
- Search products: Let your customer express their needs in natural language and find the products they need.
- Promote products: Recommend products directly to your client.
- Order status: Automatically handle order status questions and tracking information requests.
- FAQ: Enhance your visitor experience with custom FAQs.
- Shipping and payments: The bot can explain the payment and shipping options available.
- Understand the clients: Monitor how your visitors use the bot and adapt to their needs. Get a warning by email to follow-up a conversation that the bot didn’t understand.
- AI engine: The bot uses powerful NLP engines for the natural language processing part. Among other things, this enables the bot to understand the user even if there are some typos in the text.
- Real-time: The bot is always synchronized with your eCommerce data. Just update your store and the bot will notice and adapt ASAP
- Continuous improvement: The bot is always learning and evolving based on the interactions with your clients.
- The bot can be configured to talk in English, French, Spanish and Catalan.
Refer to Xatkit for the full details.
In short, it’s as simple as creating your Xatkit account, install this plugin, setting the API keys to connect the two and you’ll be ready to go.
Do I need to create an account somewhere to get the bot up and running?
Yes, you need to have a valid Xatkit account and enter your API key in the plugin settings.
But, why do I need a chatbot?
In short, chatbots give a better experience to visitors of your site. Exactly, what you want!. We recommend you to watch this video as well:
I really need a feature
Feel free to reach out explaining your needs.
Can the bot talk in X?
Right now, the bot can be configured to speak English, Spanish, Catalan and French.
Why doesn’t it work on my theme / with my WP configuration?
We have tested the chatbot in several themes and with diverse plugin configurations but it could still be the case that there are some conflicts between Xatkit and your WordPress.
You may want to try with another theme or locate the problematic plugin. Start with cache plugins that could be affecting our js and CSS files.
Can I customize the style of the widget?
Yes. Via the plugin page you can set the color, logo and title for the chatbot widget. You can also implement more advanced functionality with CSS. Get in touch if you need assistance.
The widget is not showing up
Make sure you checked the setting Activate the bot.
It could also be that another plugin (mainly cache and optimization plugins) is conflicting with Xatkit. Try to add the xatkit css and js files as exceptions.
Could you create a custom bot for me?
Yes. This is possible. Please contact us.
Privacy concerns. What information is stored in the Xatkit servers?
We store information regarding the types of interactions your visitors have with the bot so that you can learn from what they do and need from your shop.
All information is stored anonymously, the username is not sent to our servers. We do not share this data with any third-party service.
I have a plain WordPress site not an online store. Is this bot still useful?
Indeed. You will still be able to use a number a default conversations (e.g. to collect visitors’ questions) and have the option to define your own custom FAQs to better server your customers.
I have more questions
Contributors & Developers
“Xatkit — Smart Chatbot for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: stripping HTML tags from the product descriptions text displayed by the bot
- Improvement: Better NLP support for search conversations
- Improvement: Visitors can now quit email and order status conversations instead of staying in the loop until providing the right input data
- Feature: Added a conversation subtree for shops where that do not have featured products
- Fix: removal of an unused call that generated a warning message in some installations
- Improvement: preventing CSS conflicts with link product snippets
- Fix: Spacing issue with products on sale with a large price
- Improvement: new js and css files to minimize clashes with the site theme
- Fix: solved wrong logic in the widget minimization options
- First release of the woocommerce bot.