With WPEX Replace DB Urls you can replace one ore more urls in the complete database. Serialized strings are also supported.
You can replace an URL with another. This is sometimes necessary, for example when you change the domain name.
Since version 0.4.0 it’s also possible to change folders.
- WordPress version 3.0 and later
- PHP version 5.3 and later
- Deutsch, English: Detlef Stöver
- Srpski: Ogi Djuraskovic
- Uncompress the download package
- Upload folder including all files and sub directories to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Replace the urls using ‘Manage’ menu at new ‘Replace Urls’ sub menu
Contributors & Developers
“WPEX Replace DB Urls” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WPEX Replace DB Urls” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WPEX Replace DB Urls” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add support for folders like http://www.foo.com/bar
- add language for serbian
- add support for objects in serialized strings
- Pagination and search box implemented
- Fixed: bug not found admin-ajax.php
- First version