This plugin extends the possibilities of WP Webhooks & Pro by integrating emails with an extended webhook functionality.
For a full list of the features, please check down below:
- Fire a webhook once an email is sent
- Send an email on your WordPress system via webhooks
- Support for certain tags like CC, BCC, FROM, REPLY-TO and more
- Support for attachments
- Support for HTML content
Feel free to message us in case you want special features — We love to help!
- Upload the zip file to your WordPress site (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > WP Webhooks Pro -> Settings
- Scroll down, activate the specified trigger or action and click Save
- Go to “Send Data” and start implementing the webhook
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Webhooks — Email integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Webhooks — Email integration” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Webhooks — Email integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.0: May 02, 2021
- Feature: Full compatibility with all new standards of WP Webhooks 3.1.0 and WP Webhooks 4.1.0
- Tweak: Remove unnecessary variable output
- Tweak optimize descriptions and performance for trigger callbacks
- Dev: Webhook trigger responses are now accessible using the webhook url name
1.0.1: December 20, 2020
- Fix: The send_to argument did not work correctly due to a wrongly assigned argument key
1.0.0: July 07, 2020
- Birthday of WP Webhooks — Email integration