WordPress User Login notifier plugin notifies site admin and the users on a WordPress site when a user logs in succesfully or the login attempt is failed.
- Notify site admin of a user login
- Notify the user of their successful login to a site
- Notify Site admin when a user login attempt is failed
- Notify User when his/her account login is failed
- Admin can setup if the user gets notified or not from the settings page
The purpose of this plugin is to keep track of all the successful and failed login attempts on a WordPress Site.
Please visit BuddyDev for more details
- Login to dashboard & click Add New Plugin
- Search for ‘WP User Login Notifier’
- Click Install & Then activate
- Visit Settings-> Wp User Login Notifier to update the settings
Or you can install it manually as
- Download the zip file
- Extract the zip file
wp-user-login-notifierfolder to the
- Activate “WP User Login Notifier” plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit Settings-> WP User Login Notifier” to update settings
Is this plugin compatible with Multisite?
Is this plugin compatible with BuddyPress?
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress User Login Notifier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- PHP7+ compatibility.
- Added filters to allow filtering all emails.
- Added partial translation support(for emails etc).
- Code cleanup to follow WordPress Coding Standards.
- Little cleanup and compatibility with ajax login.
- Add admin option to allow extra emails to be notified.
- Initial release.