WP Total Branding is complete branding solution for your WordPress. Check out features below;
- Remove or change site generator
- Use your own custom login logo and modify target links and headline
- Hide welcome screen on WordPress dashboard
- Remove WordPress default dashboard widgets
- Add your custom footer content to dashboard. It will affect all sites on multisite.
- Hide admin menu items.
- Add custom admin message.
- Remove admin bar logo or upload your own
- Change WordPress default email sender info.
- Disable REST API
- Change REST API base prefix
- Custom CSS for login screen
- Custom CSS for admin dashboard
- Custom CSS for website
- Global content: add custom content to header or footer to all websites.
Contributing & Bug Report
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on Github
- Upload the
wp-total-brandingfolder to the
- Activate the WP Total branding plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. (If you are using multisite, activate network wide)
- That’s all.
Is it work with multisite?
Yes, indeed! Enable plugin by activating network wide and visit
Network Admin > Total Brandingpage
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Total Branding” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.1 (May 6, 2022)
- Tested with WP 6.0
- Redux framework update (4.x)
- Update min. requirements (PHP 7.1+, WordPress 5.2+)
- Minor tweaks
1.0.4 (March 26, 2021)
- Tested with WP 5.7
- Minor tweaks
1.0.3 (Dec 8, 2020)
- Correct version number
1.0.2 (Dec 8, 2020)
- Update ReduxCore
- Tested with WP 5.6
- Update author info
1.0.1 — 02 October 2017
- Fixing wrong tagging
- Initial version