The wp-tabular-post-slider allow you to get all the public posts of your selected categories and display them in a tabular format. you will also get TPSBC Settings to control the number of categories in the tab, auto-slide, length of the tile and content. etc.
- it’s light weight
- you can control conflict ion from back-end by just one click (if there is any).
- simple pre defined styles so that users can use their own css as per requirements.
- settings in back end of CMS so you can control many things.
see the demo http://me.hopeadjustor.com/reviews/ here.
- Download and Upload \”wp-tabular-post-slider\” into the \”plugins\” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- After activation use the [TPSBC].
- Go TPSBC Settings to control the slider and other things.
there is no question for now.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Tabular Post Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Tabular Post Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.