This plugin will tell you the most valuable information about your site visitors:
- Registered users:
- When your registered users are logging
- Where they go when they are logged
- Where are they from
- Unregistered users:
- Know where your unknown visitors are going on your site
- View from where on the map did they accessed your website
- Track information about those potential users and manage to convert them into real users
This information can be found under Settings > WPSK Statistics
This plugin uses the ipinfo.io API for converting IP address to real world address information, which allows you to know your visitors better.
You can join the plugin development on GitHub — https://github.com/Gero0Nikolov/WP-Spykey
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
There are no reviews for this plugin.