This plugin allows you to integrate your WordPress installation with your current admin account on Snakemember. This will allow you to protect pages, track your affiliate events, use campaign webforms, and much more.
- Upload the contents of the zip file (
wp_snakemember folder) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the API credentials on the ‘Snakemember’ menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Snakemember Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Snakemember Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed Warnings on PHP >= 7.3
- Fixed Function Shortcode for products offers
- Added Shortcode for products offers
- Fix HTTP Post Calls
- Fix Default affiliate param
- Fix error when user_login & user_email differs on pages autologin
- Fix error when user_login & user_email differs
- Old XMLRPC protocol security fixes
- Old XMLRPC protocol fixes
- Snake Member lighter method for retrieve pages for protection
- Snake Member shortcodes now supports HTTPS
- Fixed Affiliate Tracking JS
- Fixed Error Log permissions
- Implemented Affiliate Tracking for Webforms
- Minor caching fixes for Webforms
- Fixed issue with TinyMCE
- Added attribute src support to shortcode “sm_webform_iframe”
- Added WooCommerce product fields to subscribe the customer when the order is placed and/or the order is completed
- Added Widget “SnakeMember Webforms iFrame” that allows you to add a webform to be shown on the sidebar
- Added Shortcode “sm_webform_iframe” that allows you to add a webform inside a page or post
- Added a TinyMCE button that allows you to select any of your webforms and add it automatically to a page or post trough the new shortcode
- Added support to text widgets to work with the new shortcode
- Added per-page redirect configuration for protected pages
- Affiliate tracking fixes
- Pages protection fixes
- Pages protection bugfixes
- Some small bugfixes
- Support for hierarchical pages protection
- Moved to a REST API to communicate with SnakeMember
- Fix for OTO order parameters
- Improved plugin compatibility
- Fix for missing files
- Added OTO shorttags
- Improved stability on init calls (priority)
- Added content protection on loops and menu bars
- Minimal correction on campaign ID management.
- Better management for referer tracking.
- Promo tracking on optin forms.
- Small fix on camp_id tracking.
- Added better referer tracking.
- Added campaign (camp_id) tracking.
- Fixed the possibility to unprotect pages from SnakeMember.
- Better affiliate ID management on forms and links.
- Fixed unexisting file error.
- Added new “No protection” option.
- Optin Monster integration.
- Minor fixes/optimizations.
- Allow protected downloads only for logged users.
- Increased redirect priority to solve incompatibilities with some themes/plugins.
- New option: redirect if page is protected and user has no permission.
- Hash-protected local downloads.
- Fixed typo on autolog
- Fixed shorttags
- Added configuration page.
- Amazon S3 protected downloads.
- Campaigns widget now using new configuration.
- Added Italian localization.
- New XML-RPC methods.
- Initial release.