WP Post Gallery Fancybox is a WordPress plugin that converts the default WordPress Media Gallery into a Fancybox Gallery.
Just add the gallery shortcode to display the thumbnails in your posts/pages and this plugin does the rest, It makes your gallery to appear as a Fancybox Gallery.
Touch Enabled and Fully Responsive Lightbox.
Slideshow and Full screen options available.
- Mobile optimized
- Responsive, touch-enabled and customizable.
- Multiple instances (Add Multiple Galleries on a single page)
The FancyBox jQuery plugin is written by Janis Skarnelis:
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What browsers are supported?
- iOS Safari
- Android 7.0 Tablet
- jQuery Dependencies
jQuery 3+ is preferred, but fancybox works with jQuery 1.9.1+ and jQuery 2+
- Can I use captions on each images
Yes, WP Post Gallery Fancybox 3 plugin displays the images captions as a Fancybox slide captions.
- What if WP Gallery Fancybox doesn’t work for any reason? What would visitors see?
A visitor would see the default WordPress Gallery
- What licensing terms are associated with WP Post Gallery Fancybox 3?
WP Post Gallery Fancybox 3 is Licensed under the Apache License, Version 3.0 (the “License”).
Please visit (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html) for details.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Post Gallery Fancybox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Post Gallery Fancybox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Public Release.