Use standard HTML5 markup to create fully functional forms for WordPress
- Uses only HTML5 syntax to build forms. No GUIs, shortcodes, no bullshit
- Works with any valid HTML form. Just copy any form from any website and it will work. It’s magic!
- Submissions are saved as custom post type posts. Form values are saved as custom fields.
- Validates required fields tagged with the native HTML5
- It’s hackable. Add your own validation or automation with hooks and APIs.
- Email notifications of received form submissions
- Full file upload support to Media Library with input type=file
- Multilingual support with Polylang
Modern HTML markup is already a great way to build forms. With Libre Form, there’s no need to learn clunky form builders that are hard to customise.
Just use standard HTML inputs to build, or copy a form to your WordPress site that will just magically work. No need to touch PHP code if you don’t want to.
Required field validation, email notifications, file uploads to WP gallery and lots more are included by default in the core of the plugin but you can also add your own functionality with hooks and APIs provided by Libre Form.
Please contribute to this project on Github. Pull requests welcome!
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Installation done!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Libre Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Commit log is available at https://github.com/anttiviljami/wp-libre-form/commits/master