Creates vertical dropdown menus from wordpress pages with wp_list_pages function using jQuery. You can add menu using either widgets or function in theme file. Handles just 2 levels and supports every parameters wp_list_pages has. Also you can set menu div’s id and class by additional parameters.
Widget Options for Menu
ID for container UL: You can set an ID of menu div. Default: nav
CSS class for container UL: You can set an class of menu div. Default: null
All other parameters comes from wp_list_pages function. You can check function page for further information: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_list_pages#Parameters
For more information please check out the plugin home page:
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.1. Upload the plugin through
Plugins > Add New > Upload interface or upload
wp-jquery-accordion-menu folder to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. In the widgets section, select the “WP JQuery Accordion Menu” widget and add to one of your widget areas and set the parameters. Also you can call “get_menu” function from your theme files. Please check plugin page for using function.
4. Please make sure jQuery library is added.
- Menu doesnt work
First — Make sure you have parent and child pages. If your pages all parents menu wont work.
Second — Make sure jQuery library is in section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP jQuery Accordion Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP jQuery Accordion Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release
- A bug about css classes fixed.
- “Extra code” field added into widget settings. You can add your own jquery code to control menu. (ie: to use links to load content in a div on the same page).
- I find out a confict between my plugin and some others and fixed it. Thanks to Daniel K. for his help to address the issue.