Serves your Media Library from imgur.com, changes the library to Imgur and save space in the hard drive! Based in WP Imgur plugin.
- Changes image url from all website to imgur.
- Save bandwith and space.
- All the images can be removed from the server and images will still work
- It have an import tool to move all your images to imgur.
- This plugin is based in WP Imgur Plugin.
- Click Plugins > Add New in the WordPress admin panel.
- Search for «WP Imgur Plus» and install.
- After installation you will need to authorize the plugin to upload
images to your Imgur account.
- Once authorized, Sync once to upload your existing Media Library.
- That’s it! All further uploads and edits are auto synced to the Imgur
servers. The images on your site are now being served from Imgur.com!
- Can I delete the images in my server?
Once you sincronize and all your images are in Imgur you can delete all your images in your server without problem.
- Can I revert back to serving images from /wp-content?
No, this cannot be reverted. But you can deactivate autosync and new images will be store only in your server.
- Once I deactivate autosync and I have new images in my server, Can I deactivate the plugin?
You can deactivate the plugin, but images hosted in imgur will not work.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Imgur Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version of the plugin