WP Editor.md is a beautiful and practical Markdown document editor.
Build support for the WordPress using Editor.md.
The plugin uses the Markdown module from WordPress Jetpack for parsing and saving content.Thank for Jetpack modules.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Editor.MD screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
The network resource appears «http://cdn.staticfile.org/emoji-cheat-sheet/1.0.0» and the «https://staticfile.qnssl.com/emoji-cheat-sheet/1.0.0» connection, which What is it?
This is where you open the Emoji option, the page needs to load some emoji picture resources if you are not sure you can turn off the Emoji option.
CDN Accelerated Service List
Enable plugins does not work properly
We recommend that you enable plugins in a clean environment (please disable other plugins and use default themes).
Contributors & Developers
“WP Editor.md — The Perfect WordPress Markdown Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 参考 https://github.com/LuRenJiasWorld/WP-Editor.md/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- Please see https://github.com/LuRenJiasWorld/WP-Editor.md/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- 參照 https://github.com/LuRenJiasWorld/WP-Editor.md/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
More changlog please see the Github CHANGELOG.md