WP-CRM System is a fully featured WordPress CRM that allows you to use the WordPress interface you are already familiar with to manage your customers, projects, and tasks with ease.
Why spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a CRM that charges based on the number of records you have in your database, or the number of users that you have accessing your database? WP-CRM System allows you to have an unlimited number of records and lets you give everyone in your organization access to the WordPress CRM data they need to drive business.
More than a CRM
WP-CRM System allows your team to manage projects, assign individual tasks, track marketing campaigns, and helps convert your opportunities into successes!
Easily import contacts and other records from your old CRM with our easy to use CSV uploader.
Get email updates whenever a project or task you are assigned to is created or edited. Never miss a thing!
Quickly create new contacts from existing users on your site with just one click. The plugin will take existing information (name, email address, etc.) from the user’s account and add it to the new contact in WP-CRM System.
Assists with GDPR compliance
WP-CRM System has optional features, which can assist with GDPR compliance if that is something your business requires. Please note that this plugin does not guarantee GDPR compliance as no plugin can provide 100% compliance. Compliance requires actions on the part of your business that this plugin cannot provide.
Available features include a way for your contacts to view the data that is stored on them in WP-CRM System, the ability for your contacts to export that data, and the ability for contacts to request that their data be deleted.
Not sure what GDPR is or if it applies to your business? Read our blog post on GDPR.
Premium Extensions Available
There are a number of inexpensive WordPress CRM extensions that will allow you to do more with WP-CRM System.
- Zapier — Connect WP-CRM System to over 750 different apps with Zapier. Send WP-CRM System to other apps, or create/update records in WP-CRM System from data in other apps.
- WooCommerce — View contact’s order history from their record, automatically create new WP-CRM System contacts and organizations on new orders.
- Easy Digital Downloads — View contact’s order history from their record, automatically create new WP-CRM System contacts and organizations on new orders.
- Client Area — Create a portal for clients to see the status of their projects, tasks, campaigns, and invoices.
- Less Accounting — Connect to Less Accounting to manage invoices, and client records.
- MailChimp Sync — Subscribe contacts to your MailChimp list easily.
- Invoicing — Send invoices to customers and accept payments by credit card through Stripe.
- Custom Fields — Add extra fields to WP-CRM System. Keep track of an unlimited number of extra data for all of your records.
- Dropbox Connect — Attach files from your Dropbox account to any record in WP-CRM System.
- Slack Notifications — Alert your team through a Slack channel whenever a project, task, or opportunity is updated.
- Ninja Forms — Automatically create new contacts in WP-CRM System whenever a visitor fills out a contact form on your site (requires Ninja Forms).
- Gravity Forms — Automatically create new records in WP-CRM System whenever a visitor fills out a contact form on your site (requires Gravity Forms).
- Zendesk Connect — View tickets submitted to Zendesk by your WP-CRM System contacts. Quickly create a WP-CRM System task, project, or opportunity from the information provided in the ticket.
- Notes & Email — Send email directly from Contacts. Add custom private note on each post.
Have a suggestion for a new feature?
We’re always looking to add new features to WP-CRM System. If you have a third party app you would like to integrate with, or a new feature we should include we want to hear about it!
Documentation for WP-CRM System and extensions can be found on our website.
WP-CRM System is written in American English, and has been translated into the following languages:
- Russian — WP-CRM System Core Plugin by Maxim Glazunov
- Polish — WP-CRM System Core Plugin by Pawel Michalski
- Spanish — WP-CRM System Core Plugin by Adrián Quinteiro Ayán
If you would like to submit a translation, please submit it through our website.
- Download archive and unzip in wp-content/plugins or install via Plugins — Add New.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
What makes WP-CRM System different from other CRM’s?
Many other CRM’s are hosted on the CRM company’s servers, which requires you to maintain an active subscription in order to access YOUR data. WP-CRM System gives you control over your data by keeping it all contained on your WordPress CRM website. You own it all and no one can ever keep you from it — just like it should be. There are no expensive contracts required in order for you to access your customer’s information.
Sure! We have a Client Area add-on, which lets you assign projects, tasks, campaigns, and even invoices (with our Invoicing add-on) to your contacts. When your contact logs into their account, they’ll be able to see everything you’re working on for them.
If you need to show your contacts the data that you have on them for GDPR purposes, you will be able to use the GDPR settings to handle this without the need for any additional plugins.
What if I am coming from another CRM, can I import my data?
Absolutely. There are inexpensive extensions that allow you to import as little or as much information as you need to into your WordPress CRM.
Is my data secure?
Your data is only accessible through the WordPress CRM dashboard. None of it will be accessible through the public facing portion of your website unless you are using our GDPR features (see above). This allows you to provide access to as few or as many people as you need to.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress CRM Plugin — WP-CRM System” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WordPress CRM Plugin — WP-CRM System” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix: Vulnerability on Contact
- Fix: PHP Fatal and warnings when generating reports
- Fix: Bugs on exporting report
- New: Option on how you want the system handles the duplicate entries
- Fix: Opportunity to Project conversion bugs
- Fix: Duplicate import of Contacts
- Fix: Break line on email content
- New: Calendar data will be visible to the owner only, with the exception to Administrator
- Fix: Quick add dates field from calendar inconsistency
- Fix: Support links
- Fix: Several known bugs and issues
- New: Updated Dashboard calendar styling
- New: You can now quick add through Dashboard calendar
- Fix: Missing tax name in organisation report
- Fix: Avatar missing on Contact table list
- Fix: Notices and warnings for performance improvements
- Fix: Search feature failing
- New: Quick add modals for Campaigns, Organizations, Contacts and Projects
- New: Filters for fields dropdowns
- New: Filters for post types
- New: Plugin menu hierarchy filter
- Fix: URL field rejecting SSL
- Fix: Dashboard calendar visual compatibility with smaller devices
- Update: Email recipient has been migrated to Select 2 JS and select loop has been minimised for performance
- New: Category sorting on report
- Fix: Validation issue that prevents Campaign from updating
- Fix: Navigating months in datepicker will reset the date
- Update: Adjust email validation to accepts TLD longer than 4
- Fix: Actions in recurrings tab lead to empty settings tab
- Fix: Importing contact will use email when checking duplicate entries
- Fix: Incorrect redirection after adding/editing recurring entries
- Update: New and improved data validation
- New: Optional selection to send email notification on task’s contact attachment
- New: Shortcut button for adding new Task and Opportunity from Contact page
- Fix: Progress column issue on the Task’s table
- Fix: Email functionality does not work based on user’s settings
- Fix: Contact tend to received an email notification when you attach them on a task
- Update: Email page will use WYSIWYG and improvement on the styling
- New: Table filters on Project and Task table list, as well sortable columns for these filters
- Fix: PHP notices on campaigns and project post type
- Fix: Ajax error response
- Fix: Admin notice position
- Update: Better styling on the settings field and dashboard inconsistency
- Update: Removed comment support from WP CRM System’s related post types
- Update documentation link
- Update Tested up version
- Update readme.txt.
- Update to fix save setting changes.
- Update: Included new filter
wp_crm_system_display_linksto allow for disabling phone number and email address links on the contact and organization tables.
- Update: Included new filter
wpcrm_system_single_calendar_entryto enable custom formatting of individual calendar entries.
- Fix: New site setup by a super administrator on a multisite subsite caused fatal error when saving initial settings.
- Fix: Export functionality was not working due to an incorrect reference to the import/export class.
- Fix: Buttons on recurring projects and tasks page were incorrectly redirecting to the Settings tab.
- Fix: Recurring tab was receiving the «active» style when it was the active tab.
- New: Added an import and export feature for WP-CRM System settings. This will allow users to export settings to import into another site or use as a backup for their existing site.
- Update: Updated translatable POT file for new and updated text strings.
- Fixed issue where
deactivate_plugins()function was called too early causing errors in some cases.
- Fixed duplicate function name error when WP-CRM System and Email Notifications were active at the same time.
- Merged several previously premium plugins into WP-CRM System core, including all Import / Export plugins (campaigns, contacts, opportunities, organizations, projects, tasks), Email Notifications, and Contact From User.
- Forced deactivation of the premium plugins that were merged into WP-CRM System core.
- Improved the coding of the display for field titles in individual records by removing 94 constants and replacing with translatable strings.
- Minor CSS changes.
- Fixed display of settings update notification on WP-CRM System dashboard page that showed up in the Address Book box. Clarified the language used to point the user to the correct location to update settings.
- Updated featured images for recommended extensions.
- Removed extra tabs on recommended extensions page.
- Consolidated function required for importing into the wcs-functions.php file and removed return_bytes.php.
- Added notification to the Project and Task list table screens to point users to the Recurring Entries settings page.
- Moved recurring entries out from the WP-CRM System > Dashboard > Settings tab into it’s own tab at WP-CRM System > Dashboard > Recurring.
- Improvements to Welcome Page after activation to clarify the plugin’s capabilities.
- Improvements to the language used on Client Area, Custom Fields, and Invoicing upsell tabs. Also removed Import upsell tab.
- Updated datepicker fields to include the
autocomplete="off"HTML attribute. This prevents browsers from displaying an autocomplete window on top of the datepicker calendar view.
- Added the ability to customize the datepicker via developer filters. See documentation for more details on how to modify the datepicker.
- Updated the WPCRM_System_Create class to include custom file fields, which have been introduced in the Custom Fields add-on.
- Introduced 25 new filters. Filters will allow editing the custom post type labels and arguments, the taxonomy labels and arguments, as well as the category select menu in WP-CRM System dashboard.
- Corrected escaping output issues.
- Corrected escaping output issues.
- Update: Corrected the welcome screen to reflect current prices and brand assets.
- Enhanced: Reports are now filterable. Prior reporting was very static in that you could view a page with ALL projects assigned to ALL organizations. Now you can pick and choose what criteria you want to use in order to view the records that are most relevant to you.
- Fix: Email messages contained slashes in some cases.
- Fix: Errors were shown when attempting to send emails when required fields were empty.
- Update: Minimum recommended PHP version is 7.2, which follows WordPress standards. WP-CRM System will still work on PHP 5.6+, but it is recommended to users that they update to 7.2 if possible.
- Enhancement: Allows for searching on record fields instead of just record name. For example, a contact can be searched for by email, phone number, address, etc.
- Fix: Some data still not properly escaped for security purposes.
- Fix: Security vulnerabilities were discovered and corrected. Specifically, certain user input data from $_GET and $_POST variables were not properly sanitized.
- New: Introducing recurring Projects and Tasks. Create a project or task once, and have it automatically generate a new one after a given number of days, weeks, months, or years.
- Depreciated settings for GDPR page. This has been replaced with the built-in WordPress privacy export and erase tools. The GDPR page setting will still function for anyone who was using it, but will no longer show as an option if it was not previously set.
- Added upsell feature and minor improvements.
- New: Introduced features to integrate with the WordPress privacy tools included in WordPress version 4.9.6. Includes the ability to export or erase information on a contact when the contact’s email address is entered into the export or erase tool in WordPress.
- New: Introduced features to allow users to more easily comply with GDPR rules. Those features include a way for your contacts to view the data that is stored on them in WP-CRM System, the ability for your contacts to export that data, and the ability for contacts to request that their data be deleted. This plugin by itself does not guarantee GDPR compliance.
- Change: register taxonomies on the plugins_loaded action rather than init as was done previously. This allows taxonomies to be exported in reports since the export is done around the setup_theme hook, which takes place prior to init.
- Fix: Variable $status used in WPCRM_System_Create for a new filter, which incorrectly caused the $status variable passed …