Easily check your wordpress blog whenever you want to find any broken link. This plugin uses the CrawlForMe plateform.
In order to use this plugin
- Upload the plugin using the Plugin Manager built into WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Freely register on CrawlForMe via the plugin which will automatically start a first crawl.
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete the plugin.
- Do I need to register on the plateform prior using this plugin?
No, there is a built-in registration process that will only require your email. It’s super easy and by using the plugin to register you will have benefit.
- Do I need to subscribe to a payed plan in order to use this plugin?
No, this plugin is free to use but there is limitation. Indeed, CrawlForMe can offer you much more in terms of configuration and results. So if you wish to have more control on your crawl, visit us!
- What are the limitations in the WordPress trial plan ?
You can launch 2 manual crawls by month with a maximum resources of 5000 unique links.
- How much time will it take to crawl my website?
It depend on the size of your blog. Our crawler is highly efficient but to prevent overwhelming your server with HTTP request we do not use the full potential of our tool.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CrawlForMe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CrawlForMe” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Allow user to register through the plugin
- Remotely schedul tasks
- Receive report results