Subscribe students to your list upon enrollment
Are you looking to subscribe your students to your email list? It’s now possible with the MailChimp add-on for WP Courseware. Upon enrollment, you can subscribe your students to one of the following MailChimp elements:
Once you configure your MailChimp API Key and Secret you can begin configuring your courses.
How to integrate WP Courseware and MailChimp video tutorial
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware — The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro — The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
- PHP >= 5.6.2
- WordPress >= 4.8.0
- WP Courseware >= 4.8.1
- Go in to your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New and click upload.
- Browse for the wp-courseware-mailchimp.zip file and click upload.
- Click Activate.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Courseware — Mailchimp Addon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Courseware — Mailchimp Addon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed issue where adding API key wouldn’t retrieve audience(s).
- Initial Version.