Subscribe students to your list upon enrollment
Are you looking to subscribe your students to your email list? It’s now possible with the ConvertKit add-on for WP Courseware. Upon enrollment, you can subscribe your students to one of the following ConvertKit elements:
Create an online course lead magnet with webhooks
Webhooks are a super powerful method to take advantage of automation that will automatically enroll a student into a course when one of the following behaviors occur:
- New Subscriber is added
- Someone subscribes to a form
- Someone is added to a sequence
- Someone is tagged
Once you configure your ConvertKit API Key and Secret you can begin configuring your courses.
How to integrate WP Courseware and ConvertKit video tutorial
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware — The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro — The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
- PHP >= 5.6.2
- WordPress >= 4.8.0
- WP Courseware >= 4.6.1
- Go in to your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New and click upload.
- Browse for the wpcw-convertkit.zip file and click upload.
- Click Activate.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Courseware for ConvertKit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed issue where viewing a WP Courseware coupon code would result in a fatal error.
- Initial Version.