A basic default category plugin.
The main purpose of this plugin is to provide different default categories on a per user basis.
I was looking for a plugin to set a different default category for my flickr posts (through XMLRPC API).
And there was no built-in function to set a default category to a particular user.
This plugin is very simple :
- any author can set it’s own default category (user can
- any admin can modify an author default category (user can
- anywhere in WordPress a user get it’s default category where applicable : posts, API posts, … except in the writing settings page
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
It doesn’t work?
- Fill an issue on Github : https://github.com/z720/wp-adc/issues/new
- Fix it or contribute on Github : https://github.com/z720/wp-adc/
- Contact me : http://z720.net/contact
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Author Default Category” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version