- Filter bad and unwanted words.
- Replace words or phrases with others.
- Add, Modify or Remove words.
- Full customization.
- No affect in backend database.
- Control what to show in front-end.
- Common unwanted words automatically added to filtering list.
This plugin creates a database table with words containing a set of common unwanted words.
Just active the plugin and you are ready to go.
Add new words from: Word Freshener >> Add Words.
Update or delete words from Word Freshener >> Word Freshener.
Control filtering options from «Word Freshener >> Settings»
- Upload and extract
/wp-content/plugins/directory or add the plugin from Plugin >> Add New menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Word Freshener” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Words for default database updated
- Change of structure
- Settings for filtering added
- Changed user interface
- Translation added
- Sanitization and security improved
- Updated database
- Fixed bugs
- First version