Allows the ability to disable billing fields in WooCommerce checkout on Wordpess. Includes the options to hide fields only if order value is under $0.01. Standard fallbacks to show if shipping is required but also has the ability to override this functionality and always hide.
- Install and Activate Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Settings in YourSiteDomain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=billing
- Free — Use Select Option and Save
View More infomation at = WooCommerce Hide Billing Fields
- Maual Upload to Server — the entire ‘woocommerce-zero-billing-fields’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Manual Upload throug Worpdress — Install by droping .zip throug Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin -> Select File or
- Auto through WordPress Plugin Directory
- Does this hide billing fields when the purchase price is under $0.00
Yes, but billing fields can also be hidden for any amount
- Can I hide billing fields even if shipping is required
Yes, but the default is to show billing fileds when shipping is required.
- My customers are unable to access their account after an order?
For account creation Billing First Name, Billing Last Name, and Billing E-mail address may be required for some setups.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Hide Billing Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Original Upload
- Upload Error Fix
- Upadated Versioning
- Upadated URL Link
- Added more options to unset shipping fields along with billing either at zero value or in general, however this is an all or nothing switch for shipping values
- Final Version