Allows your users to pay over Sofortüberweisung via WooCommerce checkout.
Easy, fast and safe.
Setup is very easy.
Requires Woocommerce 3+
Features PRO Version
* Customize easy all texts via the backend
* comming soon
If you like to buy the PRO Version please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1️⃣ Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2️⃣ Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
3️⃣ Configure the Plugin (Woocommerce->Settings->Payments->Klarna / Sofortüberweisung)
1️⃣ The first step is to get your Configuration key from Klarna.com.
Watch this video and follow the steps to get such a key.
Sandbox / Live Mode
For testing (Note: you have to activate the Testmode via the klarna backend) you can use the folling datas:
Test Bank Accounts (see point 6) https://integration.sofort.com/integrationCenter-ger-DE/content/view/full/12943/
If you have any questons feel free to contact me.
Contributors & Developers
“Sofortueberweisung Gateway for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Sofortueberweisung Gateway for Woocommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Sofortueberweisung Gateway for Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfixes: Cutting order number in Klarna bug fixed, Added a notice if in Germanized for WooCommerce the option “Disallow cancellations” is activated.
- Fixed some Bugs — addet some Options see Plugin Settings
- Fixed Bug — if payment success empty cart
- Payment country depend on order country — added customize email text via settings — added error message if sofort api key is not correct — fix notice transid if payment not sofortueberweisung — fix WC Country Notice
- Payment Language same as in Woocommerce set / fixed bug if order canceled / fixed some spelling mistake
- API Fix / Security Fix Post/Get Request — IMPORTANT UPDATE!
- released stable version