Allows your users to pay over Sofortüberweisung via WooCommerce checkout.
Easy, fast and safe.
Setup is very easy.
Requires Woocommerce 3+
Features PRO Version
* Customize easy all texts via the backend
* comming soon
If you like to buy the PRO Version please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1️⃣ Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2️⃣ Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
3️⃣ Configure the Plugin (Woocommerce->Settings->Payments->Klarna / Sofortüberweisung)
1️⃣ The first step is to get your Configuration key from Klarna.com.
Watch this video and follow the steps to get such a key.
Sandbox / Live Mode
For testing (Note: you have to activate the Testmode via the klarna backend) you can use the folling datas:
Test Bank Accounts (see point 6) https://integration.sofort.com/integrationCenter-ger-DE/content/view/full/12943/
If you have any questons feel free to contact me.
Contributors & Developers
“Sofortueberweisung Gateway for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Sofortueberweisung Gateway for Woocommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Bugfixes: Cutting order number in Klarna bug fixed, Added a notice if in Germanized for WooCommerce the option «Disallow cancellations» is activated.
- Fixed some Bugs — addet some Options see Plugin Settings
- Fixed Bug — if payment success empty cart
- Payment country depend on order country — added customize email text via settings — added error message if sofort api key is not correct — fix notice transid if payment not sofortueberweisung — fix WC Country Notice
- Payment Language same as in Woocommerce set / fixed bug if order canceled / fixed some spelling mistake
- API Fix / Security Fix Post/Get Request — IMPORTANT UPDATE!
- released stable version