WooCommerce Slider by Pangolin
Display your WooCommerce products, category anywhere you want. Just drop the widget or shortcode and you are good to go.
What will you get after installing this plugin?
- Widget — Featured Product Slider — Wide
- Widget — WooCommerce Product Slider
- Widget — WooCommerce Product Category List
- Shortcode — Featured Product Slider — Wide
- Shortcode — WooCommerce Product Slider
- Shortcode — WooCommerce Product Category List
How to use this plugin?
Check out the documentation.
Need more layouts?
Click here to unlock all features!
Installing the plugin
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for WooCommerce Slider by Pangolin and click «Install now«
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
woo-slider-pangolin.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is
- Activate the plugin
Configuring WooCommerce Sliders(s)
- Go to Appearance > Widgets
- You will find all your widgets on the left pane.
- Click on the widget and select where you want to display this widget (widget or sidebar area is defined by your WordPress theme)
- Click on Add Widget
Please take a look at the WooCommerce Slider by Pangolin knowledge base first. If you can’t find your answer there, please look through the WooCommerce Slider by Pangolin plugin support forums or start your own topic.
- More documentation
More detailed documentation can be found in the Pangolin knowledge base.
- How to set WooCommerce featured products?
- How to set WooCommerce product category image?
- How to change the WooCommerce product image?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Product Slider by Pangolin — Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Prepared for localization.