This plugin will allow you display the Domain Checker integration code for WHMCS in a nice tidy widget. You MUST have WHMCS installed in order for this plugin to work.
You can follow this plugin on Git Hub
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go the widgets section in WordPress and drag the WHMCS Domain Checker widget to your widget area of choice
- Input the path to your whmcs directory. You can use just the root subfolder, e.g.
/whmcsor the full url, e.g.
- Select whether you would like the form to redirect to the domain availability page or the domain purchase page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LJM WHMCS Domain Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LJM WHMCS Domain Checker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: Minor bug fix
- Change: Updated form label and added placeholder tag to domain field
- New: Added screenshots
- New: Added meaningful error messages for incorrect widget configuration
- New: Markdown Readme for Github
- Fix: Set the WHMCS path as either a subfolder or full domain
- Created initial version