[website-screenshot] shortcode to automatically insert an up to date webiste screenshot.
// Website screenshot of wordpress.org [website-screenshot url="https://wordpress.org" width="1680"] // You can also resize the generated images [website-screenshot url="https://wordpress.org" width="1680" thumbnail_width="100"] // And you can add custom html tags [website-screenshot url="https://wordpress.org" target="_blank" class="my-image-class"]
- url (required) — The url
- width — the width of the screenhsot
- height — the height of the screenshot
- thumbnail_width — Resize the image to the desired width, preserves the aspect ratio
- alt — the image alt text
- target — browser target. For example: use _blank to open in a new window
- class — add a class to the screenshot
Generating the screenshot in PHP
You can also use our PHP class to generate a screenshot:
<img src="<?php echo WebsiteScreenshot::screenshot(['url' => 'https://wordpress.org']); ?>" />
- This plugin relies on screenshotapi.net you should create an account there and paste your API token into the settings page.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress admin panel, or upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Website Screenshots” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 — 20 August 2020
- Updated the readme.
1.0.0 — 19 August 2020
- The initial release.