Webfish Dropdown Menu gives the site admin the alternative to add a dropdown menu.
This plugin does not require any programming or adding lines in the source code.
Simply just activate the plugin, rename a menu, then customize it from the admin panel.
This plugin does not support the following at the current version:
- vertical menus
- background images for the submenu
- multiple dropdown menus
For more information see installation page or the
This is some brief installation notes. For more information see Webfish
- Upload the plugin source to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Rename the menu you want to use as dropdown (Apperence>Menu). Make sure the menu’s name starts with “wdd”
- Customize the menu in Apperence>Webfish Dropdown
The frequently asked questions is updated at the plugin’s homepage Webfish Dropdown Menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Webfish Dropdown Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Webfish Dropdown Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
You will find the change log at Webfish