Web visitor counter plugin rely on Jetpack to show page or post view count. Please make sure you install Jetpack to get the correct visitor count data.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install ‘Web Visitor Counter’ plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add «page_view» shortcode to the post or page you wish to show view counts.
If without Jetpack will this plugin function correctly?
No. Because the view count data is taken from Jetpack.
How to make this plugin work?
Add shortcode of «page_view» to the post or page you want to show view count.
How to change css?
Use class «ast-page-view» to change the css to the design that match your website.
Contributors & Developers
“Web Visitor Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added enqueue styles priority.
- Cache stats data for 3600 seconds