Webex Integration for WordPress solution can be helpful for educational institutions, consulting firms, and remote businesses, yoga instructors and so on. It will mostly be effective for businesses who adapt to distance workflow as well as online learning.
With this integration you can directly schedule your Webex meetings and show them up on your frontend so, that your users can interact and join your Webex meetings easily with just one click of a button.
- Manage your Webex Meetings as WordPress Posts
- Quick Setup
- Developer Friendly
To use Integration, you just need a paid (or Free) Webex account.
- Manage your Webex Meetings.
- Change frontend layouts as per your needs using template override.
- View Recordings
- Extensive Developer Friendly
- Import your Meetings into your WordPress Dashboard in one click.
- Gutenberg Blocks Support( coming soon )
- Elementor Support( coming soon )
To get started you can simply download the “Video Conferencing with Webex” WordPress plugin from WordPress repository or search for “Video Conferencing with Webex” in your “WordPress plugins” search section. Visit this section for more details.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Video Conferencing with Webex” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Video Conferencing with Webex” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.2 March 3rd, 2022
- Fixed: When using one account setting — anyone with the access to create webex meetings could disconnect the user issue.
1.1.1 March 2nd, 2022
- Added: Capability to connect account for other user roles such as author — Any user who has publised_posts priviledge.
1.1.0 November 18th, 2022
- Added: Enabled App Level oAuth Connection.
- Fixed: Translations.
1.0.0 September 20th, 2022