Integrations and messaging designed for online retailers
Vextras allows WooCommerce retailers to send targeted e-mails based on customer behavior like abandoned carts, customer reviews, rewards and more. In addition, shop owners can sync their e-commerce store with software they depend on to run their businesses.
Targeted e-mail messaging that will create sales & save time
Trigger abandoned cart emails, first-time buyer rewards, customer reminders, order status updates and more from our pre-built workflows. Target your customers when it matters the most in one simple, easy-to-use rule builder.
- Inject live data from your store to create relevant, personalized emails.
- Send abandoned cart reminders, invoices and much more.
- Choose a workflow, set criteria and start sending messages to your customers in minutes.
Sync your e-commerce store with software you already use
Every app integration we’ve built goes far beyond a typical plugin. From the start we’ve created powerful, automated connections with the online retailer in mind. Now, you can connect with great cloud software like MailChimp, Xero, and Zapier in just a few clicks.
- Real-time data feeds.
- Integrate your online store with hundreds of apps.
- No complicated set-ups or recipes to configure, everything just works.
If you run an e-commerce store, you’ve probably spent quite a bit of time working with product information you get from suppliers. It may not sound like a big deal, but it can be a real headache for store owners. When you consider the variety of suppliers and the quality of the information they provide, it’s difficult to manage without resorting to home-grown programs or even worse – Excel or Access. These solutions may work, but they’re slow, difficult to upgrade and require a lot of manual intervention to work correctly. Until now, there hasn’t been a single consolidated system that can effectively manage your product information.
- Connect your product catalog with your vendors
- Effortlessly update pricing and inventory
- Exclude, add, update and merge product information
- Intuitive dashboard — Track key metrics of your store’s performance at various time intervals.
- App metrics — See key stats for each app integration. Information is compiled in real-time.
- Valuable customer insights — See historical sales stats, what products are purchased, and even how often customers buy from your store.
- Rich customer profiles — Profile details are automatically created from order information with links to useful data about your customers.
- Customer workflow stats — Gain unique perspective about your customers behavior and see which e-mails convert the best.
- Send direct messages — Easily reach out to your customers inside any customer profile.
- Order details — See information about products ordered and easily access product pages in one-click.
- Advanced workflow rule logic — Target your customers with precision. Dial in filters for products ordered, by opt-in preference and much more, depending on the workflow activated.
- White label e-mail sending — Make delivery of any workflows message appear like it’s coming from your store’s domain.
- Dynamic workflow data — Personalize any e-mail workflow with hundreds of content variables that are available from your store’s API.
- Starter e-mail templates — Design your own HTML templates or use our starter templates to get going in no time.
- Google UTM tracking — We automatically apply Google Analytics UTM tracking parameters to your workflow messages, so you can keep all of your site’s reporting in sync.
- Free training — If you need help we’re happy to schedule a call anytime. We also have an extensive docs area that’s available 24/7.
- No commitment — There are no long-term contracts when you use Vextras. Pay as long as you feel our product provides value in building your online business.
Before You Start
- Your website must have SSL enabled. If you don’t have a SSL for your store, please contact your hosting provider for options.
- If you already have an account with Vextras, login with your existing e-mail address and password.
- If you don’t have an existing Vextras account, we will create a new account for you on the fly inside of WordPress.
- We provide a free trial of our service for 30 days. During this time you will have access to all of our features.
- After this trial period is over, a paid subscription is required to use any of our tools.
- After activation, apply plugin updates as you would normally with any other plugin.
- All configuration of apps and workflows will occur in your Vextras dashboard.
Download the Vextras plugin
- Login to your Vextras account
- Click ‘+ Add New’ on the bottom left
- Add a new store, choose WooCommerce
- Install the Vextras plugin
- Activate the plugin
How does the free trial work?
For 30 days, you have access to all of our features. You may add a credit card at any time. If you don’t provide payment information by the end of the trial, all services will be paused.
Is there a long-term contract?
No. There are no long-term contracts or commitments on your part. We pride ourselves on making Vextras a pay as you go service that you will want to use and value.
Is my data secure?
We implement state-of-the-art security measures to maintain the safety of your store information. We use SSL technology that is encrypted to the 3rd parties that our services use. Sensitive information like credit cards, social security numbers, financials are not stored on our servers.
Do canceled orders count towards my totals?
No. If you have canceled orders in your store before they successfully process, they will not count towards your monthly bill.
Can I buy only one app or workflow?
No. Whether you use tool or all of them, you’ll pay the same. So make the most of it!
Do you have discounts for nonprofits?
Yes. We can extend a 20% discount to any nonprofit organization. Please contact us after setting up your account. Proof of your tax exempt status e.g. 501c3 docs is required.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Vextras for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
This upgrade is now required to be compatible with the Vextras 7.0 release.
- Overhauled the WooCommerce plugin to make installation much simpler from version 1.0. We did away with all the key copying which was a little confusing.
- Added ability to control the opt-in box location at checkout.
- Added capability to click back to a cart on any device i.e. mobile, tablet or desktop, not just the original source of where an abandoned cart originated.
- Enabled toggle to turn off all WooCommerce notifications if you’d prefer to use our workflows for notifications instead.