Schedule based vertical table data application to post service calls or list events. Front side calendar is viewable by the public and the input functions restricted to a log in access only.
- Display your agenda or service calls in a list style
- Add a date, time, notes like address or contact
- Tabbed sections of Scheduler, Add New and Options
- Full size clock with seconds, displays well on cellular phones
- Select month and year with jQuery Datepicker
- Options page to select various functions
- Secure front-side log in script
- Mobile layout primary design
- Export all scheduled tasks
- Add notation for each entry and edit if admin
- Update notation, delete entry, view notation options
- Entry can only be appended if you are logged in
- Entries can be viewed without login
- Vertical display of dates works very nicely on a mobile device.
Author: Larry Judd Oliver — Tradesouthwest @tradesouthwest, tradesouthwest.com
License: GPL (see index.php)
Open Source software
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Scheduler->VertyCal Settings screen to configure the plugin
If you are using the files from jQuery UI in your theme or plugin, please be aware of a change. With 4.6 you can omit calling these files and enqueue the default datepicker which will use the built-in defaults from WordPress.
/* translators: jQuery date format, see http://api.jqueryui.com/datepicker/#utility-formatDate */
Where can I find Instructions and Documentation for this plugin?
Documentation is located at http://vertycal.net/documentation/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“VertyCal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “VertyCal” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- corrected deprecation errors
- fixed typos
- moved stable ver to trunk
- cleaned misc code base
- tested on WP 5.8 and PHP 7+
- added options getter to set empty or not set checkbox values.
- added tested markdown
- moved stable to trunk
- fixed cpt categories not saving
- removed PHP filters, added WP filters in send mail templates
- changed some short slugs to full slug
- cleaned strings in sing-content file
- Initial release