- You can introduce two-step verification to your site.
- You can set login restrictions.
You can also check your login history.
- Value-Auth is a service of GMO-DigiRock.
- To use Value-Auth, you need a Value-Domain account provided by GMO-Digirock. ( https://www.value-domain.com/ )
- Check the manual for more information. ( https://www.value-domain.com/value-auth/userguide/wp_plugin.php )
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Value-Auth Two Factor and Access Control”.
- Select the “Value-Auth Two Factor and Access Control” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Value-Auth Two Factor and Access Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Value-Auth Two Factor and Access Control” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.